Medical Examination for Foreigners in Slovakia
We provide appointments for medical examinations for foreigners in order to obtain a medical report for the needs of the Foreign Police.
Our locations Bratislava, Nitra, Komárno, Trenčín, Zvolen, Banská Bystrica, Žilina, Levice, Zlaté Moravce, Kežmarok, Levoča, Košice, Trnava
Price for all locations only 195€
Examination of a Foreigner for the needs of the Foreign Police:
- Without unnecessary waiting (only one visit), medical examination of a foreigner is performed in one day
- Examination process: administrative tasks, sampling, examination by a doctor, X-ray and possible optional examination,
- Highly qualified permanent professionals with a personal approach
- Family friendly environment
- Medical staff speak foreign languages
- A medical certificate will be issued to You within a few working days, no need to visit again
- High satisfaction and positive feedback
The provision of § 32 par. 10 of Act no. 404/2011 Coll. on the residence of foreigners and on the amendment of certain laws, requires a third-country national who has been granted temporary residence to submit to the police within 30 days of receipt of the residence permit a medical certificate confirming that he or she does not suffer from a disease endangering public health.
The same obligation is stipulated in § 45 par. 4 of the Law on the Residence of Foreigners for Third-Country Nationals who have been granted permanent residence for five years.
A third-country national who has been granted temporary residence is obliged to submit to the police within 30 days of receipt of the residence permit a Medical Certificate. It is a legal obligation.
Pursuant to Section 124 of the Foreigners Residence Law, a medical certificate confirming that a third-country national does not suffer from a disease that endangers public health is issued by a doctor specializing in infectology.
- Fair price
- Pro-client approach
- Nonstop orders (24/7)
- Possibility of passing the examination in various locations in Slovakia
- Highly qualified medical staff with a personal approach
- Medical staff who speak foreign languages
- Order for the exact date and time
- Possibility to provide assistance service (translation interpreting)
- If the virus is diagnosed, your doctor will suggest the most appropriate treatment
- Positive feedback
- We provide examinations for COVID-19 in the workplace